Aninver is a global market intelligence and business advisory group 100% owned by the Bristish consultancy IMC Worldwide. We are an innovative and dynamic company serving public authorities and governments, development financial institutions and private clients around the world in different kinds of consulting assignments. Our team has a unique combination of management consulting experience (McKinsey&Company) and private sector development, investment and financing. Although we are a generalist firm, there are sectors where our firm and our team has deep expertise: construction, infrastructure, energy, public-private partnerships, real estate, tourism and hotels, technology and knowledge platforms, entrepreneurship, private sector development, among others.
Aninver operates two main lines of business:
- Advisory Services: Aninver brings a great mix of skills and capabilities and has relevant experience on advisory projects in developed and emerging economies. Our firm is a management consulting and transaction advisory firm with expertise in Development, Technology, Public Private Partnerships, Infrastructure, Tourism and Energy at a global scale. We mainly work for some of the most relevant Development Finance Institutions in emerging economies.
- Online business: We develop sector-focused internet knowledge platforms where subscribers can get valuable information, such as daily news, databases of M&A transactions, institutional investors, companies, projects and job offers. Through these platforms we aggregate, elaborate and distribute specialized knowledge. We differentiate from other editorial groups because we are also business consultants operating in those sectors.
Our Online Business includes the following market intelligence platforms:
- www.infrapppworld.com: a platform focused on Public Private Partnerships across the globe.
- www.ippjournal.com: a platform focused on Private Investments in the Energy sector across the globe.
We also manage third-party internet platforms such as Fashionomics Africa on the textile and apparel sector for the African Development Bank or Souk At-tanmia in Tunisia for a partnership of global institutions.
We have a clear mission: help our clients to make better decisions and define impactful and implementable solutions for their complex management problems. Our team works very close to our clients, helping them to improve and grow in today's competitive environment. We do so full of entrepreneurial spirit, aspiring to make the world a better place and with a strong focus on private sector development and digital transformation.
Our values define and lead our approach and behavior, what we do and how we do it.
- CLIENTS GO FIRST
We go the extra mile for our clients.
We like to ensure the best quality work delivery following an analytical approach and knowledge-based recommendations.
We are made of an international mindset, travelling around the world to get close to our clients.
- TOP PERFORMANCE
We are knowledge-driven and under continuous improvement to work with the maximum efficiency and excellence.
We foster entrepreneurial spirit and we are technology-savvy.
- CHANGING THE WORLD
We pursue to make the world better place.
- TEAM WORK
We work together towards the excellence.
- CONTINUOUS LEARNING
We challenge ourselves every day, ceaseless learning and improving.
- POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
We make our workplace a collaborative and motivating place.
- FLEXIBLE AND DYNAMIC
We grow in developing and changing environments. We respond effectively to ensure great results.