Public Sector Operations Consultant
Aninver is looking for a short-term consultant to join our team for a Multilateral Organization consultancy project. The assignment consists in collaborating with us on a Diagnostic Study of an IFI's practices to assure the quality at entry of public sector operations.
The duties may include, among other, supporting the team in:
- Collecting data from different sources such as document and literature review, interviews, etc.
- Collaborating on producing a diagnostic report
- Bringing a deep understanding of Sovereign Operations from similar organizations
The requirements are the following:
- In depth knowledge and preferably practical experience of a range of different MDB
approaches to assuring the quality at entry of its operations
- Strong knowledge and understanding of public sector operations across a range of sectors
- Expertise within a team from both operations and evaluation perspectives
- Solid understanding of the context and working of the African Development Bank