Associate Director – Economics & Finance
As part of continued expansion and consolidation of our Economics and Finance team (E&F), we are seeking a committed and ambitious individual to join the team.
The successful candidate will be part of an energetic team which is delivering a range of projects across infrastructure economics, public private partnerships and green growth.
The role will include close involvement in business development activities, project direction and the completion of technical inputs to projects, both in the UK and overseas.
Please, see more information on the following link:
- Experience in financial appraisal of investment proposals in developing countries, and a strong understanding of Public-Private Partnerships (structural, transactional and financial), with experience in an advisory role
- Proven business development experience including the development of successful tenders
- Extensive consulting experience with an international development consulting firm in the provision of advisory/technical assistance for multilateral organisations, donors and/or the private sector
- Experience in International Development either through employment or volunteering
Abilities & skills:
- Strong communication skills and experience in client-facing roles
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Good attention to detail and ability to carry out administrative tasks
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Excellent project planning skills
- Experienced team leader and mentor for junior staff
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to adapt appropriately within various situations.
- Co-operative and supportive team player
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work in an additional language
- Self-motivation and pro-active attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the role
- Commitment to IMC’s objectives and values
- Excellent work ethic