**Thanks for your interest. Candidates without exposure to the consulting business and who are not fluent in French will be not considered.**
What do we offer?
We offer a very good environment for professional development in an incredible location (100m away from the beach in sunny Malaga).
We have a very young and cohesive team and all employees are incredibly driven to get excellent results.
The selected professional is expected to be part of the team working on consulting assignments.
He/She will work on consultancy assignments on a wide spectrum of fields: infrastructure, climate change, PPPs, tourism, energy and development for public authorities and governments, development financial institutions and private clients around the world.
The candidate will make analyses, prepare presentations, write reports, organize work of other collaborators and support the team leader in all activities related to a consultancy assignment.
The candidate may have to do field trips to different emerging countries for workshops, presentations or data gathering missions.
This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a growing and International company making an impact in the future of the organization.
What are we looking for?
- The selected person will work with colleagues in the team to help to develop the consulting business.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who excels finding out of the box solutions in challenging assignments in an international context.
- It is anticipated that this person will deal with the following tasks: Delivering technical inputs on a wide range of assignments as required. These may be home-based or overseas. This will be individually and as part of interdisciplinary teams;
- Ensuring consultancy projects are delivered to the high standards expected by Aninver and our clients (World Bank, African Development Bank; IFC, …);
- Dealing with the client, partners, subcontractors (individual and corporate);
- Contributing to the preparation of high-quality expressions of interest and proposals for multilateral and bilateral clients;
- Contributing to the team’s records of experience and marketing materials;
- Developing home-based and overseas business activities Project management, including financial and technical reporting.