Feasibility study of markets in Benin and Togo under PPP scheme
Description of project
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has been approached by the Government of Benin (GoB) and Togo (GoT) to help facilitate the development, construction and operation of a modern covered market for traders currently retailing in the open and using makeshift structures in Cotonou, Benin and Lome, Togo. The governments and IFC would like to explore the opportunity to develop this retail property market (RPM) project in a PPP. To attract the best private partners to the project, and to structure the PPP appropriately, IFC has hired Aninver.
- Analysis of case studies of successful markets
- Commercial assessment: analysis of supply and demand
- Technical analysis for the development of the markets
- Analysis of financial feasibility of the projects
- Selection of PPP model for the project