Feasibility Study for a new marina in the island of San Andrés through PPP
Description of project
Aninver supported UG21 to determine the feasibility of the development of the marina project in the Colombian island of San Andres trough a concession. The consultants did a commercial, economic, financial and legal assessment of the project.
- Analyze the existing documentation of the project, market, similar experiences, etc. and establish a detailed work plan of the study.
- Develop a market study and define the potential market.
- Develop a financial and economic model taking into account the key assumptions of the project to analyze the feasibility of the project.
- Define the structure of the PPP project, including risk assessment and main scenarios.
- Elaborate the final feasibility report, with recommendations and roadmap for the successful bidding process.