Support with development of content of the PPP Knowledge Lab
Description of project
The World Bank, together with other MDBs, has recently launched the PPP Knowledge Lab website in an effort to increase awareness of the issues around PPPs as well as provide governments and practitioners with knowledge resources to better implement PPP transactions. Their goal is for the PPP Lab to become the goto site for all knowledge in the PPP area. The website provides a comprehensive summary of the PPP life cycle and overviews of each sector, as well as detailed information on every country’s PPP activity and infrastructure needs. A curated library of PPP resources that is searchable and will be continually updated supports the Lab. An essential piece of the website is the consolidation of country specific information, ensuring each country page provides accurate and up to date data on the country’s PPP activity.
Aninver was hired to support the World Bank in the elaboration of content of the PPP Knowledge Lab website.
- Semiannually, preparing the first draft of the country page summary, including the identification of new sources of relevant Information on PPPs and selection of key resources for the Knowledge Team to review.
- Gathering and updating information from the PPI Database by creating custom queries on active and completed PPP Projects and private investment amount.
- Assisting the team in making required changes to the site, including revising data points including GCI score in the Drupal Interface as needed, updating country summaries, suggesting new resources or data points, etc.
- Web searches for new or updated PPP laws, policies and published guidelines, other supporting legislation and links to the Country’s PPP unit. Monitoring current links to PPP laws and units to ensure they are functioning.
- Gathering and updating information from PPP related publications, including EIU Infrascope and WEF Global Competitiveness Report, to ensure each country page includes the latest data.
- Identification of new studies on countries from official organizations and academic institutions.
- Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with members of the PPP arena on behalf of the PPP Knowledge Lab to obtainQuality, timely information updates.