Analysis and benchmarking of NSO financial products used by African Development Bank
Description of project
The objective of this assignment was to analyze all NSO financial products currently being used by the Bank in selected sectors in order to:
(i) identify the most adequate products
(ii) to ensure the alignment with the new priorities set by the Bank (“High-5s”),
(iii) to define promotion strategies for using those products to crowding in investors and other potential co-financiers and
(vi) to make recommendations on potential new products.
- Prepare Project Understanding and Inception Report
- Review of portfolio of financial products used by other International Finance Institutions (DFIs, MDBs and OTHERS - Wealth Funds, ECAS, etc.).
- Study of transactions and benchmarking analysis by sector, by type of financial product and by geography.
- Review information relative to the Private Sector department (OPSD).
- Define specific conclusions on how to tailor the product offering to the new strategy of the bank and ensure that it remains competitive in the current business environment in Africa.