Legal and Technical Evaluation of a construction company in Philippines
Description of project
Aninver was hired by the IFC for the assessment of a Philippine construction company, with the goal of obtaining an accurate picture of its financial strength, portfolio of work, and its market positioning. The assessment was conducted from the technical, economic and legal perspectives.
- Analyse the Borrower’s market and positioning
- Competitive environment and prospects for the industry and drivers of growth
- Regulatory environment and procurement processes for construction companies in the Philippines.
- Typical project bidding process and requirements
- Best practices and trends
- Main competitors for civil works and building construction
- Benchmarking analysis on the company and its competitors based on various parameters:
- Analysis of 8 to 10 selected contracts
- Preparation of a visual chart with the estimate of risks